Saturday, June 12, 2010

Welcome to my blog


Hello out there!

Welcome to my blog.  This is my first post. I look forward to taking you to all the places I visit and introduce you to all the humans I meet.

The 411 on me...  I hang with some pretty cool humans.  I believe they are refered to as "Geeks" and suspect that has something to do with their love of gadgets and technology.  I often find myself at Best Buy, the Apple store and camera shops. 

My main human takes me to all kinds of places, local and some not so local.  We have some upcoming trips which should be way cool, so check my postings on a regular basis to see where I have been and meet new people.

3 comments:

  1. Sock Monkey, you are my hero!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sock Monkey, we have to find you a name. I will be following your travels.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We need more pictures of sock monkey please~

    ReplyDelete